Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No client history in direct offers

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
21 of 40

Hi David,

I understand where you're coming from with this suggestion. The update we made was based on users' suggestion to include the job description and budget in the pop-up window. I'll share your suggestion to include the client's message into the pop-up as well with our team.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
22 of 40

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi David,

I understand where you're coming from with this suggestion. The update we made was based on users' suggestion to include the job description and budget in the pop-up window. I'll share your suggestion to include the client's message into the pop-up as well with our team.

Thank you.

Thanks.

One thing. If I remember correctly, when I looked at the invite I received yesterday, the acceptance page blocked out the job description. I remember seeing the budget but not the job description.

I'll look again the next time I receive an invite to make sure the job description is blocked out. If anyone else receives an invitation (that they accept) could they please let me know if they can see the job description or if it's all blocked out by the acceptance pop-up.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
23 of 40

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi David,

I understand where you're coming from with this suggestion. The update we made was based on users' suggestion

It's good that you are listening to user suggestions. But if you could just get rid of the pop-up window, and let people submit their proposal the same way they do while not invited, it would fix everything.

The person who imagined this pop-up window should get fired.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Highlighted
Community Leader
Patricia B Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
24 of 40

Hi Vladimir,

It has happened too me, I contacted CS and they just said, talk to your client to know more.... Can I get any help here? I know, I'm going to talk to the client before accepting the offer, but can I get some info about previous hiring history, freelancer reviews etc.??

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
25 of 40

Hi Patricia, 

When you go to the client's job posting, you will see his hiring history on the right-hand-side of the screen. Just below the job posting, you'll see his past contracts and the feedback he received for each. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Leader
26 of 40

@Avery O wrote:

When you go to the client's job posting, you will see his hiring history on the right-hand-side of the screen. Just below the job posting, you'll see his past contracts and the feedback he received for each. 

Maybe I'm missing something or maybe I'm not explaining myself correctly. I'm writing in this thread because there is no job posting, it's a direct offer, no invite to interview, no job post, I can directly click accept, but I can't see anything about the client. CS wasn't very supportive neither, but I read here in previous answers to this thread about direct offers that we should contact CS to get information about the client.

Can you help me on that? You can check my pending offers and my last CS ticket.

Thanks

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
27 of 40

Hi Patricia, 

I apologise if I jumped the gun and responded without looking into the details of the thread. I'll have a look on your ticket and request for the suppor team's assistance.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Leader
28 of 40

Thanks Avery Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
29 of 40

Hmmm... I haven't received a direct offer lately but it looks like this is still an issue after all this time? What is the hold-up in fixing this?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
30 of 40

Isabelle Anne,

This issue is on the team's radar but unfortunately, we don't have any ETA yet for when this process will be updated. It requires changes in multiple components and involvement of several teams.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS