🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No client viewed my profile, although I s...
Page options
felana_malina
Community Member

No client viewed my profile, although I submitted 10 proposals

Hi everyone, I am dealing with a stressful situation: I have been submitting proposals everyday for this week and the previous one, but when I take look at my stats, no client viewed my profile. Is it because of my JSS ? 82% or something else? Because it's kinda frustrating and discouraging.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

When it's working correctly, the Profile Views chart in My Stats shows the number of times clients have viewed your profile after finding you with a search. It doesn't show profile views resulting from proposals.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
jmccpa
Community Member

Not you.  There is an Upwork  bug in showing the number of Profile Views.  For two weeks, everybody has seen ZERO views. 

Joseph M. C. ,P.C., CPA/ABV

Thank you for your answer. This somehow helps me 🙂

When it's working correctly, the Profile Views chart in My Stats shows the number of times clients have viewed your profile after finding you with a search. It doesn't show profile views resulting from proposals.

Oh, really ... So may that's the reason. Thank you

p_serechenko
Community Member

Hello Felana!

Are you aware that you profile is not public? Maybe thats way employers can't visit it.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211060298-Set-Your-Profile-Visibility?flash_digest=3aa8...

Thank you for your answer ... Yes, maybe, I just turned it into public now 🙂

ronald_allan-zam
Community Member

I'm also having the same issue as well, even if I just regained my top rated status last week as well as submitting proposals I have no client views ever since. Ironically I have more client views last month and doesn't have the top rated status yet so most probably a bug was going on here as someone mentioned.

Ronald Allan Z wrote:

I'm also having the same issue as well, even if I just regained my top rated status last week as well as submitting proposals I have no client views ever since. Ironically I have more client views last month and doesn't have the top rated status yet so most probably a bug was going on here as someone mentioned.

There was some discussion about a bug on the forum, but even if it's not a bug, the profile views is one of the more crazy-making statistics. It means absolutely nothing. One can only hope to have enough work and be too busy to ever look it up. 

Hummm ... it means nothing, so why displaying it? As a freelancer on Upwork, anything related to my profile is important to me. But thank you for your relevant answer

nosheen26
Community Member

I have sent lots of proposals but I get no replies at all. After few days from most of the job posts I get emails ' the job post you applied for has been closed'. What does this mean?
I am a successfull freelancer on some other platforms where I work. But I dont understand why I am so much unsuccessful here. In stats my profile always shows zero views. I tried everything watching different videos but all useless. Can anybody please help.
pardeepseo
Community Member

I also facing same issue i  submitted more than 10 proposal, and my profile visibility is "public " my stats show 0 view, Plz help me

Stat ViewStat ViewVisibility PublicVisibility PublicSubmitter ProposalsSubmitter Proposals

Hi Pardeep,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

No one contacted..

Hi Nosheen,

Please keep in mind that freelancers in search results are showed on a rotating basis. If you need further help with something, please share more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Could you please check my profile. I am also facing same problem regarding views. I am regularly submiting proposals and I have 100 % complete profile with Rising Talent badge, still I am not getting any work. Please do look and help me

Hello, I'm also facing the same issue.  None of my badges seem to be showing either, even though I've done the requirements for both I.D. and Rising Star badge. I even had one of your moderators give me extra steps to verify my I.D. and followed them. Please let me know if there is anything wrong with my page or its connectivity.  My page is set to public. Thank you.

Hi Michael,

I would like to confirm that we have several verification processes. This helps us to confirm that a user's identity is legitimate, and they are who they say they are, which keeps the marketplace safe from fraudulent users. The one that you did was not for the ID Verification Badge, but a location verification for US Only Jobs.

Regarding your Rising Talent badge, it's assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

If you're struggling to get started, these few resources may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths