cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No client viewed my profile, although I submitted 10 proposals

Ace Contributor
Felana R Member Since: Feb 7, 2017
1 of 10

Hi everyone, I am dealing with a stressful situation: I have been submitting proposals everyday for this week and the previous one, but when I take look at my stats, no client viewed my profile. Is it because of my JSS ? 82% or something else? Because it's kinda frustrating and discouraging.

Community Guru
Joseph C Member Since: Jan 22, 2016
2 of 10

Not you.  There is an Upwork  bug in showing the number of Profile Views.  For two weeks, everybody has seen ZERO views. 

Joseph M. C. ,P.C., CPA/ABV
Ace Contributor
3 of 10

Thank you for your answer. This somehow helps me Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 10

When it's working correctly, the Profile Views chart in My Stats shows the number of times clients have viewed your profile after finding you with a search. It doesn't show profile views resulting from proposals.

Ace Contributor
5 of 10

Oh, really ... So may that's the reason. Thank you

Ace Contributor
Polina S Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
6 of 10

Hello Felana!

Are you aware that you profile is not public? Maybe thats way employers can't visit it.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211060298-Set-Your-Profile-Visibility?flash_digest=3aa8...

Ace Contributor
7 of 10

Thank you for your answer ... Yes, maybe, I just turned it into public now Smiley Happy

Ronald Allan Z Member Since: Oct 13, 2015
8 of 10

I'm also having the same issue as well, even if I just regained my top rated status last week as well as submitting proposals I have no client views ever since. Ironically I have more client views last month and doesn't have the top rated status yet so most probably a bug was going on here as someone mentioned.

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
9 of 10

Ronald Allan Z wrote:

I'm also having the same issue as well, even if I just regained my top rated status last week as well as submitting proposals I have no client views ever since. Ironically I have more client views last month and doesn't have the top rated status yet so most probably a bug was going on here as someone mentioned.

There was some discussion about a bug on the forum, but even if it's not a bug, the profile views is one of the more crazy-making statistics. It means absolutely nothing. One can only hope to have enough work and be too busy to ever look it up. 

Ace Contributor
10 of 10

Hummm ... it means nothing, so why displaying it? As a freelancer on Upwork, anything related to my profile is important to me. But thank you for your relevant answer

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS