🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No connects are required, but when send p...
Page options
saghiralam
Community Member

No connects are required, but when send proposal it says You don’t have enough Connects to submit.

Hi,

I am new to Upwork, Today I was looking at this job

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

It says no "No connects are required."

I am trying to send proposal but geting this error

"You don’t have enough Connects to submit this proposal."

Can you guys look into this

32 REPLIES 32
JoanneP

Hi Saghir,

I've shared your concern with our team, and one of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket and assist directly. Thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I just got the same error.

I´m trying to submit a proposal for a job that doesn´t require connects, but I´m getting the message "You don’t have enough Connects to submit this proposal". And I do have connects: 32.

Can you fix this please?

Hi Henrique,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists and share the screenshot of the error message you're seeing via a PM along with the link to the job post.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am having same issue

Hi Khurram,

I tried and wasn't able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You could also try clearing your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with the screenshot of the error you're receiving and we'll look further into that for you. If you could also send me a PM with the link to the job post you're referring to, that would be extremely helpful. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
subanimoktan
Community Member

Hi, 

I'm getting the same error as well. Could you please fix it? 

Hi Subani,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Cleared my cookies and used a different browser. The problem still persists. 

Hi Subani, 

I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I haven't heard from you yet and my issue hasn't been resolved.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Subani,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan, 

I didn't hear from anyone regarding the issue. 

Hi Subani,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
yulia3
Community Member

Hi,

Today I was looking at this job

"**Edited for Community Guidelines**"

It says no "No connects are required."

I am trying to send proposal but geting this error

"You don’t have enough Connects to submit this proposal."

May you fix it please?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yulia,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
coolbean7022
Community Member

Hi,

I'm trying to submit a proposal to a job listing that says no credits are needed to apply.  I have 40.  However, when I hit submit it says I don't have enough credits needed.  Can someone advise?

Hi Lindsay,

I was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I tired again in a new browswer and got the same messages.  I included screen shots here.

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 3.55.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-11 at 3.55.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-11 at 3.54.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-11 at 3.55.25 PM.png

Let me know if you need any other info or if there are any steps I need to take.  Thanks.

Hi Lindsay, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
turch
Community Member

I'm getting the bug described here

Clearing cache and trying a different browser did not solve the issue.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alex,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
19f5dc3b
Community Member

Hi,

This is happening to me too.

Any ideas?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akaki, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
19f5dc3b
Community Member

Thank you Avery, however, they still have not reached out to me yet. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akaki, 

I checked your account and can confirm that the team has reached out to you through an email support ticket. You can check your email inbox or this page to access support Ticket #28190120 for more information regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
dimasaryo
Community Member

Hi,

This is happening to me as well. I have 60 connects, but whenever I submit a proposal, there always an error "You don’t have enough Connects to submit this proposal."

Hi Dimas,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue you are reporting. Could you please send me a private message with the screenshot of the error that you are receiving while trying to submit a proposal so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm having the same issue. No connects are required, and it says I have to purchase more. The error message also alternates from telling me to purchase more, to contacting an administrator to purchase more. I used a different browser and cleared my cache to troubleshoot--same error. I went ahead and purchased a few more connects when prompted to see if it would fix the error, the error persisted. Screenshot attached. Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 12.28.22 PM.png

Hi Shelby,

Could you please send me a private message with the job post URL for which you are trying to submit a proposal so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
d0f64244
Community Member

same issue, team UPWORK kindly look in to this matter.

Hi Hassan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to help. Please know that different jobs require different amounts of Connects and you need to have enough Connects to be able to submit a proposal. You can find the number of available Connects on your Connects History page. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information about Connects. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
eddd26fe
Community Member

Hello Hassan,  I am also facing the same issue. I have cleared the cache and cookies but i cannot send a proposal still without connects.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths