cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connects are required, but when send proposal it says You don’t have enough Connects to submit.

19f5dc3b
Akaki P Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
21 of 28

Hi,

This is happening to me too.

Any ideas?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
22 of 28

Hi Akaki, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
19f5dc3b
Akaki P Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
23 of 28

Thank you Avery, however, they still have not reached out to me yet. 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
24 of 28

Hi Akaki, 

I checked your account and can confirm that the team has reached out to you through an email support ticket. You can check your email inbox or this page to access support Ticket #28190120 for more information regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
dimasaryo
Dimas A Member Since: Apr 4, 2020
25 of 28

Hi,

This is happening to me as well. I have 60 connects, but whenever I submit a proposal, there always an error "You don’t have enough Connects to submit this proposal."

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
26 of 28

Hi Dimas,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue you are reporting. Could you please send me a private message with the screenshot of the error that you are receiving while trying to submit a proposal so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
chambers-shelby
Shelby C Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
27 of 28

I'm having the same issue. No connects are required, and it says I have to purchase more. The error message also alternates from telling me to purchase more, to contacting an administrator to purchase more. I used a different browser and cleared my cache to troubleshoot--same error. I went ahead and purchased a few more connects when prompted to see if it would fix the error, the error persisted. Screenshot attached. Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 12.28.22 PM.png

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
28 of 28

Hi Shelby,

Could you please send me a private message with the job post URL for which you are trying to submit a proposal so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS