🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No email that my payment request has been pro...
Page options
maryjosephine
Community Member

No email that my payment request has been processed after transferring from Upwork to my local bank.

I am bothered that I already did withdraw my money from Upwork yet I did not receive an email that my payment request has been processed. The transaction was done last Thursday, December 12. I did check my bank but the money is still not available. Please help me.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

13 REPLIES 13
pudingstudio
Community Member

Mary Josephine B wrote:

I am bothered that I already did withdraw my money from Upwork yet I did not receive an email that my payment request has been processed. The transaction was done last Thursday, December 12. I did check my bank but the money is still not available. Please help me.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Delay is probably due to weekend.
Should be processed by Wednesday.

cieloann21
Community Member

This happened to me too. Made a withdrawal last Wednesday and still didn't receive any email until now.

Hi. Is it fix now?

Hi Mary,

If you don't receive your funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mary,

Your withdrawal is still processing. Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for responding. I just thought of receiving it after 1-2 days because for so many times I did withdraw money from Upwork to my bank, it took a maximum of 2 days. What bothers me is that I got no email at least to just inform me that a process is going on. Anyway, thank you so much.

Hello,

If my withdrawal is processing now, does that mean I should receive an email that my "Payment request has been processed and I will have an expected date of delivery of blah blah"? I know it will take days to make it available in my bank, what bothers me is that there is no email stating that it has been processed. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

julie_1917
Community Member

Hi Mary,

Did you received the email already that it is processed? Same as me I withdrawn my funds last day it is unusual that i didn't received notification at midnight. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julie, 

I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction is successful on our end and that the email has already been sent out to your email address. Please let us know if you don't receive the email within the day so that we can look into this further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Avery, How about me? Can you check mine too?

Hi Mary, 

I apologize for the delay. Please know that I am checking this with the team and I will get back to you once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

It's okay. I know things like that happen. I hope to hear from you soon about the issue. Thank you so much Avery. 

Hi Avery,

Thanks for the quick responsed, i already received the email and the funds on my bank.

Thanks! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths