cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email verification email

Highlighted
Jacob R Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
1 of 8

My account is flagged for verification -- which I have no problems doing -- but I never received an email, and the link on my profile just brings me to the support page. An endless loop of clicking on the link, going to the support page, finding a help article relating to the subject that just tells me to click the link haha. Since I can't contact support, I will post this here in hopes someone sees it that knows how to solve this problem.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 8

Hi Jacob,

I`m sorry about the incovience this had caused you. Our team reached out to you on a new ticket to assist you further with your verification. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Jacob R Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
3 of 8

Thank you so much!

Debbie W Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
4 of 8

I had the exact same issue Jacob. I am trying to verify my account and have entered two accurate email addresses and resent the verifcation email 5+ times and I never receive it. I also checked my spam and junk folders and there is nothing. Fingers crossed they will see this issue!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 8

Thank you for reaching out to us, Debbie.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your email verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Terri D Member Since: Jul 29, 2019
6 of 8

I have also been unable to verify my email. I have checked the junk and spam folders and resent the email several times but I have not received a verification email. Please assist!

Thanks!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 8

Hi Terri, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team. I will come back here once I have more information from the team. 

-Avery
Untitled
Terri D Member Since: Jul 29, 2019
8 of 8

Thank you for your quick response Avery!

If it helps... the notification of your response was delivered successfully to my inbox.

Thanks for your assistance, I will await your reply.

Terri

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS