🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: No email verification email
Page options
grglaz
Community Member

Email verification failed!

Hello, i'm not able to verify my email.
The link of the verification mail is not working, landing to a page with a message.
I have tried two/three times with email resend but no luck.

Please make sure that you have copied and pasted the entire URL from your email in your browser.
If you are still having trouble verifying your email contact customer support.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

If you need help verifying your email, we’ll need to ask you to confirm some private account details in order to help you. At Upwork, protecting your privacy is our priority. With this in mind, it would be best if you reach out directly to our support team so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. 

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.
~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

438 REPLIES 438
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Axel, 

I can confirm that your email address is already verified. Let me know if you need further help with anything!

~ Avery
Upwork
johnkashif
Community Member

I'm not receiving any verification email even I'm trying to resend option. Please help. 

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

You have nothing in your profile to verify. 

Help & Support:

https://support.upwork.com

Hi Kashif, 

I checked your account and it looks like it is not yet complete. Did you see the option to verify your email while creating your account?

~ Joanne
Upwork
munsterberg
Community Member

My account is flagged for verification -- which I have no problems doing -- but I never received an email, and the link on my profile just brings me to the support page. An endless loop of clicking on the link, going to the support page, finding a help article relating to the subject that just tells me to click the link haha. Since I can't contact support, I will post this here in hopes someone sees it that knows how to solve this problem.

Hi Jacob,

I`m sorry about the incovience this had caused you. Our team reached out to you on a new ticket to assist you further with your verification. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much!

I had the exact same issue Jacob. I am trying to verify my account and have entered two accurate email addresses and resent the verifcation email 5+ times and I never receive it. I also checked my spam and junk folders and there is nothing. Fingers crossed they will see this issue!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Debbie.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your email verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have also been unable to verify my email. I have checked the junk and spam folders and resent the email several times but I have not received a verification email. Please assist!

Thanks!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Terri, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team. I will come back here once I have more information from the team. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you for your quick response Avery!

If it helps... the notification of your response was delivered successfully to my inbox.

Thanks for your assistance, I will await your reply.

Terri

Hello,
I’m not receiving an email verification, despite trying several times and entering my email address again.
Thanks,
Emily

Hi Emily,

Please try resending the email and check your spam and trash folder for our verification email as well.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks!

My account is still flagged as needing verification and I have recieved no response or assistance with this. Please advise.

Thanks!

Hi Terri,

I`m sorry about the delay and the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email and assist you further with your email verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
nausheenfathima5
Community Member

My email is rejected why but my try every time for job plzz help me

Hi Fathima,

Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues.

Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
6a4291e7
Community Member

Hi, I just joined. I am trying to verify my email. But it's not sending me a verification email. Can I send you an email instead?

Hi Dean,

Please try resending the email now and check your junk and spam folders as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, please, I have issue with the verification email. please contact me asap.

Please make sure that you have copied and pasted the entire URL from your email in your browser.
If you are still having trouble verifying your email contact customer support.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julio,

I checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
53c3eefc
Community Member

i cant verify my email - ive tried multiple times

Hi Diane,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that all the verification emails were sent successfully. Could you please try again and check your Spam/Junk folder as well? Let us know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
mjacksier
Community Member

Hello, I'm trying to sign up with Upwork.  I received the email asking me to verify my email address. When I click on it, I get the error:

This email verification link has expired or is incorrect.

The system sends me a new email. When I click the link in that email, I get the same error. 

Please help?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michelle, 

The team has noted that there was an error with registering your account as it is already an old registration. They have released your email address, and has requested that you register again with the same email address so that you can continue with your Upwork registration. 

~ Avery
Upwork
d0293a2c
Community Member

Hi,

I am having similar challenge for the past 2 months,  I do get "

We have sent a new verification link to [email].
Use this new link to verify your email address.

"

What can I do to verify my account.

Thanks

Hi Ridwan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
0d31c82e
Community Member

Trying to post a job but it says I need to verify my email, so I try to do that, but I'm caught in some kind of loop.  I click on send verification email, then I receive an email, but when I click on it I get the following message:

We have sent a new verification link to...

So then I get another email and click on it and get the same error message again.  I'm stuck.  I need help please.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Todd, 

The Customer Support Team is looking into your account, and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you. Standing by.

Todd Gilbert
**edited for Community Guidelines**

NOTICE: This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you have received this E-mail and are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it and attachment(s), if any, from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Kashfiya, 

Please know that the team has reached out to you through the email address associated with the account you are posting from. 

~ Avery
Upwork
debbiepierceall
Community Member

Hi,

Can someone please assist me with my verification email. I have tried multiple times and have not received it. I have checked junk, spam, and trash but to no avail.

Thank you,

Debbie

Hi Debbie, 

I have forwarded your account information and concern to the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
c03c3510
Community Member

Hello. I set up a new account last week and have been waiting to receive an email verification email ever since. I have twice requested the email to be resent, and still have received nothing. Since I am unable to call or email anyone directly to look into this, I am hoping this post will reach someone that can help me out. Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rebecca,

I checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
alternatesource
Community Member

Email verification is failing. Stuck in a loop.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths