cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No feedback given - today's update

Community Guru
Corinne L Member Since: Jun 3, 2013
41 of 47

Because he did. A client who gives you 5 stars IS giving you a positive feedback.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
42 of 47

Hi All,

We will update the thread once we have more information from the team. Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
43 of 47

Hey Everyone,

This was an oversight from the recent profile design change, thanks for pointing this out. I apologize for the confusion and not realizing this change. A Job with a star rating DOES count as having feedback and will NOT effect your JSS. The words "no feedback given", will be removed from jobs in your history that have a rating very soon. 

-Lena

Untitled
Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
44 of 47

Thanks Lena you have got the point.

Community Guru
Olga Q Member Since: Sep 5, 2012
45 of 47

Thanks, Lena!

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
46 of 47

Well the "No Feedback Given" is gone and it is now back to"The freelancer has made this comment private"

This is really frustrating when I know there is feedback and I have not hidden it or made it private. there is no way to make it private Smiley Sad

Previouss screenshots on Page 2 of this thread.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/No-feedback-given-today-s-update/td-p/103753/page/2

Today's screenshot showing it is back to the above ..

Capture.JPG

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
47 of 47

Just have to laugh....and wonder...do the people making these decisions or writing this program....actually understand English and/or the implications involved in the way things are stated?...the term 'open to offers' comes to mind.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS