cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No feedback given

brooth
Oleg K Member Since: Nov 27, 2017
1 of 5

I finished my first project on Upwork and my client gave me the feedback. In a day I received the email "Nice job on your first project! Congratulations on getting excellent feedback from...". Three days left in my profile I see "No feedback given" still. I searched this question on this forum and found that it takes some time after client leaves a feedback until it appears in the freelancer profile.. But it's already been 3 days! Upwork, this is not serious! I need this feedback to start looking for new clients! What exactly this is a labor to check on record so it takes 3 days? 

iamchunchunchun
Community Guru
Hiu Chun L Member Since: Jul 27, 2017
2 of 5

Did you give your feedback?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
3 of 5

Hi Khalidov,

You still haven`t provided feedback for your client and that is the reason why it is not showing on your profile.

When both sides provide feedback the feedback will be showed on your profile, if you don`t provide feedback for your client it will be showed on your profile after 14 days.
To provide feedback go to My Jobs > All Contracts > click on the contract and on the green button Give Feedback.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

brooth
Oleg K Member Since: Nov 27, 2017
4 of 5

Thanks! But could you elaborate the message, "No feedback given" means exacly what it says, not "Waiting for your feedback as well or 14 days"

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 5

Hi Khalidov,

There is few types of messages that will appear on a contract, in this case it is showing No Feedback Given.

But I can see that is a bit confusing for new freelance, thank you for your feedback I will share this with our team.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS