cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No feedback

bedheta
Active

Hi! My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer is not showing up on my profile which severly hinders my chances on landing a next project as I imagine feedback is very important. Any help please?

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Guru

Many elements on profile pages are not updated instantaneously. For purposes of speed optimization, some elements are cached and generated periodically.

Feedback from clients will show up on your profile page within a day or two.

Just be patient and you'll see it.

aaron_luigi
Community Guru

Hi Bedheta I,

Congratulations on your first completed contract! There are a few factors to be considered apart from your profile refresh rate. Your profile's Work History and Feedback section only shows jobs with at least $1.00 worth of payment received. Received means, the earnings have become available to you and showing in Reports > Transaction History. If your client's payment has not become available yet, the contract along with its feedback may not appear yet on your profile. But, as soon as the payment of at least $10.00 becomes available to you, your profile should update and show the job as completed along with the client's feedback review.

- Aaron
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS