cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No hire, but job is closed , didnt get my connect back!

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 42

Bushra A wrote:

Do I have to check it manually every time it happens? Please note, I didn't receive any notification that the connect was restored. Thank you.

I never check. It is simply not worth my while.

If the connects are returned - fine.

If not, the closed job didn't qualify for the connects to be returned.

I also never look at jobs I applied to again. I apply and forget all about it unless and until a client gets back to me. 

chinhnguyenrcs
Chinh N Member Since: Apr 28, 2020
12 of 42

Hi Avery, I have the same issue.  A job was closed due to another freelancer being hired but I have not received back my connects.  Thanks in advance for your help.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 42

Hi Chinh,

We return Connects when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. You can find more information here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
12f7af29
Ovais B Member Since: May 3, 2020
14 of 42

I faced the same problem. The client didn't hire anyone and my connects are wasted.

mohammadnawazsid
Mohammad Nawaz S Member Since: Dec 28, 2016
15 of 42

more than 50 connects are wasted and ho hire and job closed.......and i also did not get my connect's back......you can check my archived tab it will shows there

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 42

Hi Mohammad,

Please keep in mind that connects are not refunded for expired jobs. We return Connects when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service.

If you have any additional questions let me know. Feel free to reach out to me via PM with an example job as well if you would like me to check any details. Thank you.

Untitled
mohammadnawazsid
17 of 42
Please check that some of the clients do that what actually i am telling to you ....they closed the job without hired anyone.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 42

Hi Mohammad,

Feel free to reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with a few job examples so that I can check the details and advise you accordingly. Thank you.

Untitled
mohammadnawazsid
19 of 42

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

these are few....you can check in my accounts archived

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
20 of 42

They expired through inactivity. You don't get connects back in that case.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS