🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No hire, no invites, no profile views
Page options
61bf606a
Community Member

No hire, no invites, no profile views

I have applied many jobs. Since there is no profile views, no interview, and no response. I am hardly spending my time here but didn't get back anything in return. Please support me. Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3
f1785f8c
Community Member

You just started today. You have to give it more time and effort than that.

elisa_b
Community Member

Absolutely. There are freelancers still waiting to get their first job after months of attempts.

Sasirekha: considering the services you offer, your priority now should be not to get work, but rather learn how to protect yourself from scams. Freelancers offering "Data Entry, Web Research, PDF Conversion, Copy paste" are a perfect target for fraudsters.

Have you taken the Academy courses? Do you know what is allowed and what is not on Upwork? 

JoanneP

Hi Sasirekha,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!
~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members