🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No invites
Page options
usamadesigns
Community Member

No invites

Guys I've been there since last month and of to a great start.. I've received only one invite on which i was bit late since then no invite almost 20 days

Thank you for your time

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8f30256c
Community Member

Hi Usama,

Invites will definitely happen, but if you're new they'll be few and far between. The clients who use individual invites are the ones who are looking for something specific and they'll use the search to find those specific people. If your profile isn't tailored to exactly what they want, or if you don't have much experience built up yet, or if the experience you have built up isn't specific to what they're looking for, you'll get passed over until your profile becomes more relevant.

Just stick to it, send out your proposals on projects that make sense, try to focus on a specific service or skill, and as you build your profile and history, invites will start coming in eventually.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
8f30256c
Community Member

Hi Usama,

Invites will definitely happen, but if you're new they'll be few and far between. The clients who use individual invites are the ones who are looking for something specific and they'll use the search to find those specific people. If your profile isn't tailored to exactly what they want, or if you don't have much experience built up yet, or if the experience you have built up isn't specific to what they're looking for, you'll get passed over until your profile becomes more relevant.

Just stick to it, send out your proposals on projects that make sense, try to focus on a specific service or skill, and as you build your profile and history, invites will start coming in eventually.

petra_r
Community Member

Usama A wrote:

Guys I've been there since last month and of to a great start.. I've received only one invite on which i was bit late since then no invite almost 20 days

Thank you for your time

There are literally hundreds of thousands  of freelancers in the Graphic Design category.

The chance of a client stumbling over your profile specifically in a search are slim

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths