🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No invoices for Direct to Local Bank Transfer...
Page options
88ca4e1b
Community Member

No invoices for Direct to Local Bank Transfers?

Hello,

I couldn't find the actual invoices for the final amount that was being credited to my local bank account (India) after all taxes and service fees are subtracted from it, it's not available.

There are seperate invoices for the service fee, witholding taxes, and total project payments, but not for the actual final amount that gets credited to my bank. Is there any way to get these? I need them for accounting purposes. 
Also, would it be possible to get the invoices in Rupees? Atleast anytime in the future?

I've attached a screenshot of of the actual  direct to bank transfer transaction which does not give me an invoice. Help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Uchit

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Uchit,

There are no invoices available for your withdrawals.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kubatsson
Community Member

You're getting invoices one by one, so you have to open and collect them in that way too. There is no option to get a final invoice as you are receiving it from different clients.  

If you want to see an official invoice or receipt : 

1. Reports -> Transactions

2. Find the item that you need

3. Click the reference ID, and then click View Invoice

Also, you can download them, but be aware the maximum timeframe for bulk download is one month. Check Certificate of Earnings as well, but I'm not sure if that is some kind of an invoice.

Hey Adis, thanks very much for the reply. 

That's not what I meant actually, I didn't mean I wanted to see one invoice from multiple clients; 
I meant there is no invoice for the actual amount that gets transferred directly to bank (from an individual client, after all taxes and fees). There is no "view invoice" option for that amount, which is the main invoice I need for accounting. Attached the image again below.

I hope I'm making sense?

Thanks

Hi Uchit,

There are no invoices available for your withdrawals.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, 

Sure, thanks alot. 

Uchit

what's the reason behind this? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members