cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No job invitations, Search algorithm, something's wrong!

nouri
Okba N Member Since: Apr 11, 2016
1 of 3

Hello,

I would like to know if there is anyone else experiencing the same thing, I haven't been invited to any job in more than a month now.

I used to receive about 3 to 4 invitations per week.

I don't have a lot of contracts, but more than 50% of them, I was invited to interview by the client, that's why I think that it is a big issue for me.

I think that this is related to Freelancers search algorithm, when you search for freelancers with the keywork "PHP" for expamle, it shows freelancers with less than 10 hours and no JSS in the first page, while other freelancers who have more than 1,000 hours worked and a 100% JSS are in the 4th page.

nouri
Okba N Member Since: Apr 11, 2016
2 of 3

Up

carlos-lobo
Community Guru
Carlos L Member Since: Apr 24, 2016
3 of 3

We are more than only You, I, for example, turned up here three months ago and nothing happens, I have read about other member with the same problem: no job. I guess the clients prefers for some reason someone freelancer and consequently throw away others. The possible solution? I guess is turn into better than other freelancer, experience, knowledge, versatlility and so on. That is the reason, there is other freelancer better than We. Is common sense.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS