cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No live chat

alimohsin99
Mohsin A Member Since: Jul 9, 2017
1 of 5

hi i need help., i'm facing serious issue. but finding no option for live chat on my profile

sbilu131521
Community Guru
Sagar S Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
2 of 5

Hello Moshin,

I have seen your profile. And It shows you are not "Top rated". Live chat is now available for top rated freelancers only. So you can send them a message.

Thanks
Sagar

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 5

Your account doesn't qualify for chat support.

Ask your question here in the forum or submit a ticket.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Mohsin,

Unfortunately, due to the volume of users, we can't offer chat support to everybody. You can access support options available to you by clicking Get Help button here. I noticed there was a limitation on your account and have already followed up with the team about it.

~ Valeria
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 5

Mohsin, as a practical matter, there are so many active participants in the Community Forum and some of them are so talkative, that posting questions and discussing topics here is often better and more helpful than anything you might encounter using Live Chat.

There are few specific operations and buttons that Customer Support agents have direct access to, but that's a rarity. Nearly anything you might want to do on Upwork is something you have user-side controls for, which we could point out to you, and nearly any question you might have is something you can ask here and get great answers for.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS