🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No longer receiving Upwork emails
Page options
denzilotieno99
Community Member

No longer receiving Upwork emails

Hello Upwork,

It's been weeks since I received notifications in my email. What could be wrong?

Best,
Denzil
3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Denzil,

I checked your account and it looks like email notifications are being sent to your email. Please check your junk and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. 

If you're referring to the notifications about unread messages are not being sent to your email, please note that email notification is not sent if a message is registered as "read". A message would register as "read," when Messages are open in a browser tab or in the desktop app. Did you by chance have Upwork.com open in your browser or had Messages open in the desktop app?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, how about not receiving emails about Upwork bills?

Hi Nico,

I checked and it looks like payment receipts and other financial related emails are being sent to your registered email address. Please note this these emails cannot be opted out of. Could you please check your junk/spam folder to make sure the emails were not sent there? You may also try whitelisting or allowing emails from Upwork so that your email provider doesn't filter them out. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members