Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not receiving message notifications from current client

Vitaliy K Member Since: Dec 10, 2018
41 of 46
Hi

I'd like to mention that when you say "most cases discussed on this
thread..." was not my case. I never opened the message on any of my devices.
One of your collegues agreed it was an Upwork system issue. Never got a
follow-up on it though so don't know if it was resolved. But anyways never
got same issue afterwards.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
42 of 46

It is now overworking for me. I answered a client's invitation (as usual for the wrong language pair, but sometimes I will answer and act as go -between for another freelancer).

I have a message still flashed up in my message room and as far as I know I have answered all messages. There seems to be no correlation between client and indicator. Many of my clients (and, messily, non-clients) are showing as online in the client section. 

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
43 of 46

I had a quick job over the weekend and everytime the client messaged me, my phone showed 5-7 messages when there was only one.  Sigh.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
44 of 46

Hi Kim, Nichola and Mary,

Could you please send me a PM with more details about the messages you`re referring and the client's names? I will escalate it further and once we (Moderators) have more details we will update the thread. Thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
45 of 46

Goran,

I would love to send you more details. But there is nothing to show except that I had a message showing and I hadn't a clue if it was one I had answered or not. This has now been supplanted by a genuine message, so I no longer have anything to show. 

However, the present message showed as  two messages , when it was just one. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
46 of 46

Thank you for the follow up Nichola,

Our team will create a ticket and send it to our engineering team. If our team needs more details they will reach out to you on your ticket directly.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS