Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No message notifications

Ace Contributor
Namita S Member Since: Jul 20, 2017
11 of 46

Hi, 

One of my previous client sent me a couple of messages about his new requirement,14 hours ago. He needed a quick tat and was inquiring about my availability. I didn't receive any email notifications about this. Just logged in and saw his messages. 

Although I received 3 UW notifications today one about closing of a job, about a new job posting and about a community post. 

But not getting important notifications about client's messages is a serious matter... Please do something about this!   Smiley Sad

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 46

Hi Namita,

I'll share your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your messages notifications issue. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Namita S Member Since: Jul 20, 2017
13 of 46

Thank you Bojan!

Community Guru
Cristian B Member Since: Aug 23, 2017
14 of 46

Hi,

I received two invitations and sent proposals to the clients, I received the emails which tell me that the clients sent me messages (the usual notification email), but the emails don't contain the clients' replies, nor can I see them inside the MESSAGES tab on Upwork. This happend two times today, which leads me to believe that the clients sent me messages, but I can't see them.

The clients in question are the latest two clients that sent me proposals if any mods are going to have a look into my account Smiley Happy

Please help.

Thank you kindly,

Chris

Community Guru
15 of 46

Maybe there are also messages from other clients I haven't received, I wouldn't know.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
16 of 46

Hi Cristian, 

I shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
17 of 46

Hi Avery,

Thank you so much, I really hope this gets fixed soon, losing credibility is really bad Smiley Sad

Cheers,

Chris

Community Guru
18 of 46

It just happened again, is anyone else experienging this, or is this just on my end?

Thanks,

Chris

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
19 of 46

Hi Chris, 

I checked your account and can see that you have update your ticket for this issue. I'll follow up with the team so that they can get back to you, and investigate this further.

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Helmy E Member Since: Jan 4, 2017
20 of 46

I'm having the same issue, One of my clients sent me several messages, and I got no notifications of any sort, no email, no site notification, not even on the desktop or mobile app, now I have to check the site on a daily basis to see if that client messaged me or not. this started happening with the new year.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS