cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more milestones?

Ace Contributor
Nancy J. D Member Since: Dec 1, 2015
1 of 5

I was just submitting a proposal for a fixed-rate writing project and was surprised that I couldn't set any milestones. Has that feature been discontinued? That would be disappointing.

Community Guru
Wassim T Member Since: May 29, 2015
2 of 5

Hi Nancy,

I just gave it a try for you and it seems to be working well on my end. At least we know they didn't retire the feature.

terms.png

Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
3 of 5

If I recall correctly, the project budget must meet a minimum threshold before you can designate milestones. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 5

You are correct, Tonya. Freelancers and agencies will be able to propose milestones when submitting proposals for fixed-price projects over $100. This functionality can be found in the “Describe your terms” section of the proposal.

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
5 of 5

@Avery O wrote:

You are correct, Tonya. Freelancers and agencies will be able to propose milestones when submitting proposals for fixed-price projects over $100. This functionality can be found in the “Describe your terms” section of the proposal.

And as an aside, you can't have more than 100 milestones per contract, either. I was on milestone 100+ on a long-term contract when this was introduced, so we had to close that contract and start a new one.  

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS