🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No new Invitations
Page options
rashidasaifee
Community Member

No new Invitations

Hi Team,

Greetings of the day...!!!

I am not getting any new invitations on my profile for so long. Can you please tell me the reason why this is happening?

As I have good and long-term projects on my profile and I am getting earnings on daily basis. Please check and let me know. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Best, 

Rashida

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Rashida S wrote:

I am not getting any new invitations on my profile for so long. Can you please tell me the reason why this is happening?

Your JSS is kind of low and your clients consistently mark you down for quality.

Invites come from searches. There are literally 10s of thousands of freelancers in your category and your chances of being shown on the first few pages with a low JSS often are low.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Rashida S wrote:

Your JSS is kind of low and your clients consistently mark you down for quality.

Invites come from searches. There are literally 10s of thousands of freelancers in your category and your chances of being shown on the first few pages with a low JSS often are low.

Thanks for letting me know. I will try to enhance my profile by getting new conversations and close to them with a happy note. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths