🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No new projects
Page options
mahmad01261997
Community Member

No new projects

Hello upworkers, I got Top Rated Badge in 4 months after joining upwork. Before becoming Top Rated I was easily getting jobs and almost above 60% replies to my proposals. But after getting this badge I am unable to secure job even not a single client replied to my proposal and all of 60 connects got wasted this month. Has anyone gone through this?? Please suggest me what to do,. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

Hello upworkers, I got Top Rated Badge in 4 months after joining upwork. Before becoming Top Rated I was easily getting jobs and almost above 60% replies to my proposals. But after getting this badge I am unable to secure job even not a single client replied to my proposal and all of 60 connects got wasted this month. Has anyone gone through this?? Please suggest me what to do,. Thanks

I don't think this is related to being top rated, more likely related to the search algorithm, clients not being able to send more invites, or the normal up and down of freelancing. And yes, I'm sure a few hundred thousand freelancers have the same experience. 90% of the over 2 million freelancers have never earned any money, so you are already in the 10% group that did. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members