cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No one visit my profile!!!!!

a_rochecouste
Angelique R Member Since: Apr 6, 2021
11 of 17

Hi Everyone, I am new to upwork.. my name is Angelique and I recently set my profile to ''upwork users only'' as previously it was set to public. As such, I need a confirmation that my profile can be seen or viewed by you as sice I registered until now still nothing happening!? What must I do ?

Many Thanks

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 17

Angelique R wrote:

As such, I need a confirmation that my profile can be seen or viewed by you as sice I registered until now still nothing happening!? What must I do ?

Your profile is perfectly visible but no client will view the profile of a data entry freelancer with a rate of $100 per hour. That simply doesn't happen and never will.

Data entry is by far the most overcrowded and most lowly paid category on the platform. 

a_rochecouste
13 of 17

Hi Petra,

Many thanks for your response. I truly appriciate same.

Well noted with regards to the price rate. As such, for you what would you consider a good rate for this post ?

I recently changed my rate to 50, shall that do ?

Many Thanks

petra_r
Community Guru
14 of 17

Angelique R wrote:

Many thanks for your response. I truly appriciate same.

Well note for the price rate. As such, for you what would you consider a good rate for this post ?

I recently changed my rate to 50, shall that do ?

You do understand that your profile rate is the rate you expect to be paid PER HOUR, not per project, right?

Do you usually charge your non-Upwork clients $ 50 PER HOUR or $ 100 PER HOUR ?

Most data entry jobs pay in single digits (per hour).

a_rochecouste
15 of 17

Am sorry, as I said am fairly new to this whole set-up.

If you refering to my non-upwork as in an offshore office.. then yes fees were more and different then.

Could you please give me an indication of an example of some sort for a price rate ? ( 8.00) shall do ?. I would truly appriciate it!

With Thanks

a_rochecouste
16 of 17

???

petra_r
Community Guru
17 of 17

Angelique R wrote:

???

Angelique, nobody can tell you what to charge. Maybe take a look at the profiles of other freelancers in the same category, with similar profiles from the same location and see what they charge. Also, understand that your profilke rate is an hourly rate for hourly contracts and that your project rate is the price you charge for the whole project, which are clearly two entirely different matters.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS