🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No order from Category Project!
Page options
mahmud-rippy
Community Member

No order from Category Project!

I was getting 2-3 orders  per week from the category project! This went several months. After that, when I added some new samples to that portfolio I was not gettting order anymore. And since then I don't see my profile in client's list that is being suggested by Upwork. Was that a bug or I did something wrong that I was not suppose to do? 

Thank you for the help! 

Mahmud
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi AHM Mahmudur,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hello AHM Mahmudur,

Project ranking depends on the search query, talent quality, and the relevancy of the project. Our search algorithm takes a variety of factors into account. We encourage freelancers to have complete profiles and update with their latest work and relevant skills.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for the reply! I know the basic about how upwork works because its around 10 years I am working on this marketplace and since the very beginning I am a top rated freelancer. Could you do me a favor please? Can you check my catagory project section and suggest me if you find any lacks (or a scop of improvement)? So I could accept that as a solution? 

Thank you! 

Mahmud

Hi AHM Mahmudur,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths