🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No payment confirmation email even if my ...
Page options
ysaocliasa
Community Member

No payment confirmation email even if my payment has come in

Hi! Upwork automatically processed my payment this week, as always. The money has already reflected in my bank account.

But Upwork didn't send me its usual payment confirmation email stating the total amount I'm being paid that week, the exchange rate into my local currency, etc. I need this email because I use it to keep track of the number of times I'm paid per month and what the exchange rates were at the time of payment. Is this some sort of bug or a delay in the system? I usually get the email before the money is even reflected in my bank account, so it's a bit weird.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ysabella,

Our team has just sent the email confirmation again, could you please confirm if you received it now? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ysabella,

Could you please check your junk and spam folder for the email you`re referring to? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I already have, as well as other folders too but there seems to be nothing from Upwork confirming the processed payment. 😞

Hi Ysabella,

Our team has just sent the email confirmation again, could you please confirm if you received it now? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, I received it just now! Thanks so much for the help. 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths