🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No payment confirmation email received
Page options
moldenikki
Community Member

No payment confirmation email received

Hi team,

Have requested paynent withdrawal yesterday to local bank, however, I still havent received any email confirming it has been processed and enroute to bank. The payment processing time should just be within 24 hours right?

Can someone kindly check.

Thank you
7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nikki,

I checked the transaction and it seems that it's still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, 

Thank you for your response.

I understand that it may take a couple of days for the funds to reflect in the bank in light of the waiting period from incoming (especially international) transfers, however, per the article below, Upwork processes the transfers to the bank within one business day only, so was expecting an email to be received within the 24 hours of withdrawal request confirming completion of transfer from your end. 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063828-Troubleshoot-Payment-Withdrawal#:~:text=Direc...

Also, as far as my country and US holidays are concerned, there is no holiday in the past 2 days that could've caused the delay.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063778-Holiday-Payment-Delays 

Appreciate it if you can help figure out what's causing the delay. 

Thank you.

The same thing happened to me. I already submitted a ticket and no one seems to respond yet! 

Kindly address our concerns please!

Hi Nikki, and Philip,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Nikki, and Philip,

Thanks for waiting patiently. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your transactions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksander. 

What's the turnaround time can we expect for support to reach us?

abello_judd
Community Member

Hi Nikki? I am having the same issue right now. Were they able to resolve your issue?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members