Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No payment from fixed price job.

Claudio A Member Since: Nov 11, 2014
1 of 7

Hi.

I started working in this job:
**edited for Community Guidelines**

We talked from skype and i've filled 43 forms.

27/10/2014
I quit the job because i had no more time for that.

I talked to the client, and he agree to make the payment.

After that, i have sent messages with no response. The client is on skype many times..but doesn't talk to me.

What can i do?

It's not too much money, but i would like to recieve it.

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
2 of 7

Sorry to hear about your experience Claudio.  If funding is in place, and it looks like it is for the active contract you have, click the "submit work /request payment" button to initiate the payment request. 

3 of 7
Hi Garnor. Thanks for you answer. It looks like the contract is not active anymore. I guess i was interviewed, started working.. but the client never checked on odesk that i was working for him. What can i do?
Welvin C Member Since: Sep 20, 2012
4 of 7
Not Active, meaning, that client indeed the contract? Did you receive an email about it or a message through oDesk Message Center? You should be notified about that.

And yes, if the funding is in place, you have to click "Submit Work/Request Payment" button. The client had 14 days to respond. oDesk will automatically release the payment if the client do not respond within 14 days.

Well, but not unless you are not hired yet, there's no way you can get the money.

Thank you!
5 of 7

Thanks Welvin.

So even if i can't get the money there's no way i can give a negative feedback to the user? So other can be alerted...

AILEEN K Member Since: Apr 14, 2015
6 of 7

I had the same issue i was hired january did jobs and submit work for payment couple of times and messaged them also (there were 2 clients) one isnt responsive the other one has been answering but i kept getting answers like payment will be processed on weekends, or i've checked my records or payments will be there on wednesday. But it has been months and i ended the contract.last march 24 and i recently messaged him again and he's giving me the same answers. It's not a lot of money but i've worked on the job for days, what else can we do? 

Ace Contributor
Caroline A Member Since: Dec 26, 2014
7 of 7

Why did u close the contract if you have not received the payment????

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS