🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No payment processed confirmation email recei...
Page options
5288a757
Community Member

No payment processed confirmation email received.

Hi, I iniated a withdrawal on the 2th July, I got the payment confirmation email, but I'm yet to get the payment successfully processed email up till now. So I have no idea if my withdrawal has been processed or not. Reference ID is 491531500. Kindly look into this. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Tosin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days from ACH deposits (Automatic Clearing House). Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Tosin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days from ACH deposits (Automatic Clearing House). Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
c8d6d0ae
Community Member

Hello, I would like to know how long does a transfer from Upwork to Facebank take?

Hi Odalin,

Please know that the funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days from ACH deposits (Automatic Clearing House).  Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
e074cb67
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

I also have same issue. Made a withdrawal and only received confirmation email, but not the processed email.

I have opened a ticket but no response.

Please help.

Hi Queeneth,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members