🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No payment received
Page options
sara_tsompanidi
Community Member

No payment received

Hello,

I've completed a job with a client and I had a contract with him. I finished the job on the 18th of November, but I haven't received my payment yet. More than one month has passed and I'm wondering what happened. Any ideas of what I should do next? I'm trying to find an email address to contact Upwork but it doesn't seem to exist. 

Thanks! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Sara T wrote:

I've completed a job with a client and I had a contract with him. I finished the job on the 18th of November, but I haven't received my payment yet. More than one month has passed and I'm wondering what happened. Any ideas of what I should do next?

1. Was it an hourly contract or a fixed rate contract? If hourly, did you track your time? If fixed rate, did you submit through the contract's "Submit for payment" function?
  2. Can you see the contract on your My Jobs > All Contracts Page?
  3. When you go to your Reports > Overview page, can you see the money anywhere?

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Sara T wrote:

I've completed a job with a client and I had a contract with him. I finished the job on the 18th of November, but I haven't received my payment yet. More than one month has passed and I'm wondering what happened. Any ideas of what I should do next?

1. Was it an hourly contract or a fixed rate contract? If hourly, did you track your time? If fixed rate, did you submit through the contract's "Submit for payment" function?
  2. Can you see the contract on your My Jobs > All Contracts Page?
  3. When you go to your Reports > Overview page, can you see the money anywhere?

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members