🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No payment
Page options
sbraym1126
Community Member

No payment

This client did not pay me..it was just a small amount of $15 but until now, I haven’t received any message..too bad..this client can abuse a new freelancer this way..She is from the Philippines from cebu city.. the project was in November 2018...Her name is Sarallen Lipang SRC studio

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Sarrah Isah Braym
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sarrah,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. 
In order to be eligible for our Upwork Payment Protection you will need to be hired on a official contract and fulfill the criteria required. Upwork Payment Protection consists of two sub-programs: Protection for hourly contracts and fixed price contracts.

You can also check out the Safety First section Here, and learn more about how to protect yourself. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sarrah,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. 
In order to be eligible for our Upwork Payment Protection you will need to be hired on a official contract and fulfill the criteria required. Upwork Payment Protection consists of two sub-programs: Protection for hourly contracts and fixed price contracts.

You can also check out the Safety First section Here, and learn more about how to protect yourself. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members