🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No profile views and Invitation
Page options
1a96f503
Community Member

No profile views and Invitation

Hello All,

I am a member of upwork for quite sooner time. My profile is 75% complete. But I have 0 profile views and I am not getting invited for any jobs I have submitted proposals for. I have no recent experience to show since I was in a professional break due to personal reasons. It would be really helpful, If someone can help review my profile and guide me in improving my profile to get invited for jobs.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremiah Akinleye

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jeremiah,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Ignore "profile views."

It doesn't mean what you think it means. Nobody knows what it means.

d1c3375f
Community Member

The problem is that you have to fill your portfolio with some jobs. Clients are always preferring freelancers that have similar jobs which they've done before. SO, they know that you can do a job for them, because you proved that you have experience.

I'll try this out just thanks 

1a96f503
Community Member

Hello All,

I am a member of upwork for quite a long time. My profile is 75% complete. But I have 0 profile views and I am not getting invited for any jobs I have submitted proposal for. I have no recent experience to show, since I was in a professional break due to personal reasons. It would be really helpful, If someone can review my profile and guide me in improving my profile to get invited for jobs.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremiah Akinleye

Hi Jeremiah,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members