🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No projects I got after Achieved 100 JSS rate
Page options
zohaibsultan007
Community Member

No projects I got after Achieved 100 JSS rate

Good Day!

I Just want to discuss one thing that at one Point My JSS Score is 86 and I received projects constantly.

After one week my JSS rate reduce from 86 to 78 on this percentage i am really struggle to get projects even i waste so many connects for applying for getting more projects.

Now Current JSS Score is 100 but the situation is same i am applying on so many projects but no result at the end.

I am very disappoint these days because last one month no project i got even i take connects to use in hope that i will get projects. Even my score is not helping me to get projects.

What i will do to get projects or what the reason behind this ,I just need your precious suggestions in this regard.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Zohaib S wrote:

Good Day!

I Just want to discuss one thing that at one Point My JSS Score is 86 and I received projects constantly.

After one week my JSS rate reduce from 86 to 78 on this percentage i am really struggle to get projects even i waste so many connects for applying for getting more projects.

Now Current JSS Score is 100 but the situation is same i am applying on so many projects but no result at the end.

I am very disappoint these days because last one month no project i got even i take connects to use in hope that i will get projects. Even my score is not helping me to get projects.

What i will do to get projects or what the reason behind this ,I just need your precious suggestions in this regard.

Thanks

I think it just shows that winning jobs is less connected with JSS as one might think, or even counterintuitively. You should focus more on skills and charge a higher rate, IMO. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
macollinsone
Community Member

Prehaps you should learn more things to do/more skills; i'm assuming from your past projects, you are up against many other people

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Zohaib S wrote:

Good Day!

Thanks

I think it just shows that winning jobs is less connected with JSS as one might think, or even counterintuitively. You should focus more on skills and charge a higher rate, IMO. 

tommydesign78
Community Member

I hear you. I feel I'm very qualified for many of the jobs I apply for, but I have yet to land one on this platform. All I seem to do is pay Upwork for connects and services but I am making nothing. You seem to be able to land many jobs. Can you offer me some advice please, Zohaib.

you should charge ah lower rate to begin; maybe

Sure Michael Why not...I experience the same thing as you face right now but dont worry.

Remember Client always try to hire a freelancer with good skills and lower hour rate.Its my few advice for you bro:

Firstly when you are a new freelaner must try to lower your hourly rate

Secondly add more skills like two or three Descriptions according to your skills

Thirdly add some testimonials in your profile

Fourth when apply Read the job carefully, Understand, Create impressive coverletter etc

Most Important thing is always be positive & keep the faith.

These things will help me to get client attention for getting some projects and make my profile develop.

I hope that my advice will help you to get some projects. If you need any assistance i am available for you just message me privately.

Stay blessed

Thank you for your advice and kind words!

-Tommy

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths