🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No "Respond" Button For Responding to Invitat...
Page options
sakib7575
Community Member

No "Respond" Button For Responding to Invitations!

Hello,

I'm facing some issues with responding to invitations recently. I've got two invitations for today. But there is no response button showing anywhere!

Can anyone help me out on this? Otherwise, my response time for the invitations is gonna drop soon!

Thanks,
Nazmus

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Nazmus,

I checked and could see that you were able to accept an invitation for an interview. Please know that once you receive an Invitation to Interview you can accept it in your Proposals-Invitations to Interviews or by clicking on the bell icon.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
NikolaS

Hi Nazmus,

I checked and could see that you were able to accept an invitation for an interview. Please know that once you receive an Invitation to Interview you can accept it in your Proposals-Invitations to Interviews or by clicking on the bell icon.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
145bd0ab
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Same problem. Please help

Hi Cybell,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to respond to the invitation? If you're still experiencing the same problem after this, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I already cleared the cache and cookies but still nothing happens.  

Hi Cybell,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a21cfecc
Community Member

This happens with me 2 times now. I didn't get any respond button on my page from desktop nor in my mobile app

Hi Rupssi,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
45b227eb
Community Member

Hi

I am facing the same situation. There is no 'respond' option next to the invitation. I am really concerned about my response time!

Regards

Urvah

Hi Urvah,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your interview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Could these multiple reports (I have another recent example) be treated as a system problem, not an individual-user service problem?

Best,

Michael

0b36e247
Community Member

Hi there,

I may be experiencing the same problem. Can you please check?

Kind regards,

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nathan,

Could you please share more information about the issue you're experiencing so that we can check it and assist you accordingly?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
bundie702
Community Member

The same thing happened to me last weekend, and again last night. I'm actually here looking for the thread to see if they have an answer for me. In both cases the job had already been filled when I went to respond (at least one was a rush job for the night before Thanksgiving). I expressed my belief that that might have had something to do with it, especially now that it's happened a second time. Check the job posting. Has there been someone hired? 

5041348e
Community Member

Same thing here. it's my first time. I've tried clearing browser's data/cache (Chrome), switched to two different browsers (Brave and Edge), rebooted my machine, yet nothing happened. Tried viewing the job posting and the system reminded me via small text on top of the job posting that I've been invited and with that as if I was expected to make use of exclusive feature of direct response which never appeared from the first place. I'm lost.

Hi Hari,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
5ae630b1
Community Member

Hi! Same thing is happening to me. I've got two invitations in the last hours. One I responded to and declined, the other one i wanted to accept but there is no "respond" button or anything I can do.

Hi Blanca,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I just checked and it looks like the other job listing was already closed hence you didn't have the option to respond. You may check this on this page under 'Archived Interviews'.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members