🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No reposne on my proposal
Page options
7eb9f409
Community Member

No reposne on my proposal

I have been searching for jobs and sending proposals on a daily basis could anyone look at my profile what is there any problem plus I have $800 plus earning I have used more than 200 connects but still no one is responding to my proposal. I have tried a bunch of ways to improve my proposal but still no response. now I am in severe depression I am now way behind my bills. any suggestions please

5 REPLIES 5
charielhyn
Community Member

Do you still have the problem until now?

designatedsamin
Community Member

Can anyone please help me answer my query! Yesterday (not yet 24 hours) I submitted the work to my client , and he released the fund . Then i dropped a review for my client . But it's not showing on my profile . May i know how long will it take to show that on my profile ? 

Another query is , my client said he is facing an issue to drop a review , he said something is not working right & he is facing an issue to finally 'Confirm' it (after giving me a feedback) .

NB- I ain't sure though my client dropped a review or not as he is offline :(( 

Hi Adnan

I would be happy to help. In general, if clients do not leave feedback for freelancers it will show as "No Feedback Given" on the freelancer's profile under the Work History section. However, you can still see your feedback if you click on the contract title. You can find more information here

Additionally, you may need to enable your client to change feedback. Feel free to check this page for more information. 

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks for your concern, Nikola. 

But it's not clear yet . Did you check my screenshot that i attested? If you did , then i hope you already know that i clicked on the 'Contract title' and then took a screenshot of the screen . And I can't find my review too . But i have given review for my client . That's where i'm facing issues . So i wonder why my review is not showing !  

NB- Attesting the same screenshot again

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for following up. I am sorry for the confusion in the previous post. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths