cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from any bids

Highlighted
Shekhar P Member Since: Mar 2, 2016
1 of 12
I have applied for many requirements since a month, still havent got any single response. Please suggest.
Thanks & Regards,
Shekhar Pawar
GrassDew IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
shekhar.pawar@grassdew.com
www.GrassDew.com
Highlighted
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 12

@Shekhar P wrote:
I have applied for many requirements since a month, still havent got any single response. Please suggest.

One suggestion is to delete your LinkedIn profile link from your overview.  

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
Amy T Member Since: Jan 31, 2013
3 of 12

A few more suggestions:

1) Hide your ASP.NET test results since it shows "Below Average" on your profile.

2) In your employment history, correct the typo on the first job listed. It's "Chief" not "Cheif"

3) Perhaps take a few more tests and display the ones that are good scores to show you can do the work.

Highlighted
NAEEM U Member Since: Jun 19, 2018
4 of 12

Hey Amy

I am applying to proposal since 3 months

but not getting response, just 2 or 3 clients respond me on my bid

Can i get any solution if you will review my profile

Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Adil A Member Since: Jun 29, 2018
5 of 12

I recently updated my upwork profile. I have got experience and I'm not bidding a great amount, I' m still not getting any response, is there any specific issue with my profile or it happens with everyone?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Craig A Member Since: Jan 18, 2016
6 of 12

It's also a little hard, without knowing what you are putting in your proposal letter.

Are you using the same cut and paste proposal for each job?

You should tailor the proposal for the job, to show the client that you stand out, and also show that you have in fact read the job description.

Highlighted
Shekhar P Member Since: Mar 2, 2016
7 of 12
Thanks for your suggestions. I will check on it.
Thanks & Regards,
Shekhar Pawar
GrassDew IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
shekhar.pawar@grassdew.com
www.GrassDew.com
Highlighted
Latika K Member Since: Mar 7, 2016
8 of 12

Hello,

I used to get answer from almost all the applications that I sent for the jobs. But since last two months not a single job has come my way.

Is there a negative feedback left by any client? How to check that?

My scoring shows less than 80% though I have completed 6 jobs and 5 are with 5stars. One job though completed and submitted and got paid for the same automatically after the stipulated time period, client was in dispute with Upwork, so I had to close that job after about 2 months of waiting. How does that work?

With regards,

Latika

Highlighted
Community Guru
Karin S Member Since: Dec 6, 2009
9 of 12

Latika,

I have experienced the same. I used to have contact from many of my job applications. But since a couple of months there is such difference. Nothing has changed in my portfolio. ( not much at least) Guess it is that we are now so many more here to compete with.

Highlighted
Nokukhanya M Member Since: May 23, 2016
10 of 12

I sent out 19 proposals in the last couple of days. No one responded. how do i know my proposal has been read or rejected or something like that ?Smiley Sad

Spoiler

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS