🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No response
Page options
muhammadnawaz92
Community Member

No response

Hi! Upwork community I need your help, I am posting this roundabout the fifth time, I am ux designer at this platform but from last 8 to 10 months, I have not won any job I lose many connects and balance. No client response to me. My rating is 5 stars and the profile has an 85% rate.

Can anyone help me before losing all balance and connect? Or me should leave this platform.

10 REPLIES 10
muhammadnawaz92
Community Member

very sad

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Muhammad N wrote:

Hi! Upwork community I need your help, I am posting this roundabout the fifth time, I am ux designer at this platform but from last 8 to 10 months, I have not won any job I lose many connects and balance. No client response to me. My rating is 5 stars and the profile has an 85% rate.

Can anyone help me before losing all balance and connect? Or me should leave this platform.

What kind of help do you want from forum members, most of them freelancers like yourself?

muhammadnawaz92
Community Member

I am Muhammad Nawaz, I am facing trouble to win the job from last 8 to 10 months

petra_r
Community Member

Please don't spam the forum!!!

Muhammad N wrote:

Hi! Upwork community I need your help, I am posting this roundabout the fifth time, I am ux designer at this platform but from last 8 to 10 months, I have not won any job I lose many connects and balance. No client response to me. 

How many proposals have you sent? How many do you send per week, on average?

Your Job Success Score is poor, your profile is lacklustre, your overview needs to be rewritten to be more eyecatching. It wants to lose mst of those green ticks, they make the eyes bleed (so many of them do, anyway) - Don't start your overview with obvious stuff and untrue stuff. You waste the most important 2 lines. The client can see that you don't have a 100% satisfaction rating and that is not part of an overview. Nor is "I am .... " clients can see your name and it isn't something that helps them in anyway,

Upwork has become FAR morre competitive over the last year, and it takes a hell of a lot more to stand out among dozens and dozens of other freelancers.

lysis10
Community Member

Right-click, search google for image.

Probs what clients are doing.

petra_r
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

Oh dear god, not another one?

Petra R wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

I'm afraid so Smiley Wink

Maria T wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

I'm afraid so Smiley Wink

Triffic... 

Well, it seems that someone has understood what was said.
Although still... 

m_terrazas
Community Member

Muhammad N wrote:

In addition to what they have already told you.

Maybe you should check your portfolio. It seems to me that someone may be wearing one of your portfolio designs.
You could also remove all your links to Pinterest and Dribbble.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members