deniskurz

No time logged yet

Downloaded UpWork Team App and faced the problem:  a half of this app isn't displayed. 

issue.png

Because of this issue i can't start the time tracking. Please help, how to fix this problem. Man Sad

8 REPLIES 8
karlo-vugrek

Hey, 

Actually you can start time tracking by clicking on that On/Off button that is displayed. Also you can start time tracking by right clicking on upwork tracker in lower right corner of your screen if you are on Windows. But ye I agree that it would be nice if some provides you with solution how to fix this ๐Ÿ™‚ .

Karlo

SEM Expert
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Denis,

Can you please first close and reopen the app, and then uninstall, download and reinstall the latest version if the first step doesn't resolve the issue? Please let me know if you are able to properly use the app after these actions.

Untitled

Same thing, half of interface is unavailable. Where can I download an older version of this Team App?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Denis,

Could you please let us know which operation system you are using? Also, make sure that another version of Upwork Team App isn't currently installed on your computer.

The available versions of the Team App (including the beta version) can be downloaded here.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Windows 7 64bit. I have installed only one version of App.

Also tried Beta version, same problem.

Denis,

Could you please uninstall the version of the App you currently have and try installing beta version. You can find it on this page at the bottom.

Screenshot_11.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

Windows 7 64bit. I have installed only one version of App.

Also tried Beta version, same problem.

Hi Denis,

Please, check the private message I have just sent you. It should appear in the upper left corner on this page.

~ Valeria
Upwork