🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No utility bill under my name
Page options
ec4c1d41
Community Member

No utility bill under my name

Hello there! I was asked to verify my location with a utility bill. My problem is that all utility bills are under my husband's name. How do I go about this? Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gladys,

I would like to confirm that your verification was completed. All you need to do now is to complete your W-8BEN form and your payment method will be active. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gladys,

I would like to confirm that your verification was completed. All you need to do now is to complete your W-8BEN form and your payment method will be active. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Many thanks!

Hey how to verify my id? all the bills come under my father's name.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sumayya,

I checked your ticket and our team has provided an appropriate help article about acceptable documents for your verification process.

Please use the verification link, provided in the ticket. Once you initiate the process our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about your documents. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
04db2477
Community Member

Thank you for your immediate response, I have checked the article it says to provide utility bill, bank statement or any other monthly bill. I live with my parents and all these things are under my father's name. Please help me providing with something else. Can I submit my university papers? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members