🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No version of the desktop app working- sh...
Page options
bernadooo
Community Member

No version of the desktop app working- showing messages only

Please help! I have an hourly contract yet I can't proceed. I have tried all four versions of the desktop app and each time I get messages only- No where to toggle or see contracts. I have uninstalled and installed several times without success.

Please help!

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Bernard,

I have requested the help of our team to assist you with the Desktop App. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
tife_
Community Member

Hello, no reply yet and I have the same problem.

Hi Boluwatife,

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps here? If the issue persists, please let us know so we can look into this further for you. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
jennifer4excel
Community Member

I am having the same issue.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.  I have not been able to track my time for 2 days.  you have warnings that time is not guaranteed if not using the time clock and I can't use it and still haven't gotten a response from support.  AND after at least 4-5 tickets submitted and more than 6 weeks of requests, my chat STILL won't work, so I can't get help there either

Hi Jennifer,

Looks like our team has already reached out to you regarding this concern. If you aren’t able to see the email you should be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths