🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No way to contact support???
Page options
dainiuxus
Community Member

No way to contact support???

Hi,

I wanted report user, which tries abuse system opening fake accounts via VPN.

It seems there IS NO WAY to contact support. All I can get is autobot,

When I click "No", after asked is their bot aswered  question, the only option I see "Get Community Support". 

After clicking over 20 minutes, and just getting in loops, just want to say I give up finding REAL support contact.

This is part of what user send to me:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Really, should I even care? I try to help keep site as high reputation and trustworthy, but seems to be nobody needs that.

You really dissapointed me guys 😞

6 REPLIES 6
a_lipsey
Community Member

You should be able to report messages by clicking on the dots next to them. Many people try to create scam accounts. Upwork can't police the whole world. When a scammer is identified, flag them and they will be booted. You don't need to contact support to hit the report button. 

I've got this on another site 🙂

Dainius P wrote:

I've got this on another site 🙂

Then just block the person and ignore them. Upwork can't do anything to a person who is bothering you on another site. What is it you expect them to do? 

He is trying to create fake accounts on upwork, that's I I've wrote in here 🙂 He is asking VPN's, to get account as different user. He wants to use my real name, address etc., also work on upwork via my PC using VPN, in order to make it impossible to track him. This is not the first time I got such requests. I wanted you to know that. 

Well, if it's not issue, really, just delete my post.

Thanks for your time.

Unfortunately there isn't much Upwork can do about random strangers interacting with you on other sites. It's a well known scam, just say "No" and report that person to the other site, where something CAN be done about it.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dainius,

Could you please send me a private message with more information on this along with the screenshot so that I can send a report to our team for investigation?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members