🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No work!
Page options
2ecc41cd
Community Member

No work!

I have had UpWork for 2 Years now and I got one job out of it. I feel that there's no future as being an artist. To many talented people with the same talent. That is why the competition is extremely high!

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mirabelle, 

I understand how this can be frustrating for you, especially in a field with a good number of talent already. I would suggest making your profile more competitive by updating your overview to answer the question - "How can I help you (the client) solve your problem?" On the first two lines of your overview, make sure that you capture the client's attention already by providing a solution to their problem - how can your skills and experience help solve their project's issue? You can also try narrowing down your profile by focusing on a specific niche/market and listing it on your profile. 

You may also want to visit our Resources page to help you create a unique profile and proposals. You’ll find a list of essential resources hereBelow there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

We hope you find these online resources helpful in your Upwork journey.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members