cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-Upwork Client testimonial request.

Highlighted
Randy C Member Since: Oct 11, 2015
1 of 34

Hi there, i just want to ask how i can complete the request because im stuck at the linkedin profile link. I pasted my clients linkedin profile and upwork doesn't accept it by marking the field red. Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 34

Hi Randy, 

Could you please clarify what the error is on your end? Please share a screenshot of the error, making sure to blackout any private information so that our team can investigate this further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ekaterina P Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
3 of 34

Hello! I have the same problem with requesting a testimonial, I pasted a Linkedin link of my employer, and it did not work! This link is not broken and there's no 404 err, or something, but this form can not be sent! How can I fix it? 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 34

Hi Ekaterina, 

Was there any specific error on your when this issue happened? Could you also please try if clearing your cookies or using a different browser will resolve the issue?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Szuyu C Member Since: May 20, 2020
5 of 34

Hi I have the same problem with requesting a testimonial. Trying with Chrome and Safari, I copied and pasted a Linkedin profile link of my client, but it is presented in red which i would not submit. Could you help me to solve it? Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 34

Hi Szuyu,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please send me a private message with more information on this along with the link you are trying to submit so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ali R Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
7 of 34

Hello. The same issue is happening for me. No matter what I do, the linkedin profile box remains red and I cannot proceed.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 34

Hi Ali,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies and also don't forget to add your client business email address before submitting the request. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ali R Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
9 of 34

Hi, thanks for the reply. I tried clearing my cache already as well as using a different browser. And of course I entered all of the personal details of the client (that was just for the purpose of the screenshot).

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 34

Thank you for the confirmation, Ali.

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS