Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-Upwork Client testimonial request.

Highlighted
Ashley K Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
11 of 34

Hi, 

I have the same problem. I tried to reach out to support but I haven't heard back. Please contact me with more information. 

Thank you 

Highlighted
Radjesh T Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
12 of 34

Hi all

I am facing the same issue when I enter Linkedin profile to request testimonials. The error I am getting is 'Invalid Linkedin profile'

I paste it in the requested format, copy paste from Linked as https://www.linkedin.com/in/name/

This gives me error message

Pleae help

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 34

Thank you for reaching out to us, Radjesh and Ashley.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concerns. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Patrick S Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
14 of 34

Hello, 

I'm having the same problem. 
Is there a fix for this yet? I really need to get my client's reviews up. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 34

Hi Patrick,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Diamaka A Member Since: Jul 22, 2020
16 of 34
Hi,
Some weeks ago, I complained that my non-Upwork client hasn't replied to my request for a testimonial. With your help, I discovered that I sent the wrong email. Bojan asked me to send him a pm with the correct email. Since then, I have tried to send him a private message all to no avail.

I will successfully input my username and password, but when the page where I should type in a message pops up, it goes immobile. I have been trying this for a while now. Please help me out. Thank you.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 34

Hi Diamaka,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to send your request. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed S Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
18 of 34
Sorry I am asking in a reply. Upwork does not allow me to send you message directly.
I have made a client's testimonial request to the HR dept. of my previous company. My client filled in the details and now I am seeing that it is pending by Upwork
Keeping in mind that Upwork only verify as per their policies. What would be the other way to do it?
The name is punch.cool and is US based. It has traces all over the internet and its a multinational software agency.
Please help me as I am new and it is getting harder to grab new clients on this amazing platform!
Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
19 of 34

Hi Ahmed,

Unfortunately, due to the high number of testimonials we receive, we cannot expedite your request. While the quoted review time is within 10 days, please know in most cases we complete our review within 5 days. We truly appreciate your patience through this process!

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Awele O Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
20 of 34

I have the same issue. I have also tried the aforementioned solutions like using a different browser, clearing cache and cookies but the problem still persists. It seems like a form validation error because I input the correct format.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS