Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-Upwork Client testimonial request.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
21 of 34

HI Awele,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kyle B Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
22 of 34

I'm having this problem too, can someone reach out to me to help me solve it? Need these references. 

Highlighted
23 of 34

Hey there, I'm trying to send a testimonial to a previous client of mine. Upon inserting their linkedin page, the button does not accept the link. I've tested the link multiple times and it works. What am I missing?

Highlighted
24 of 34
Hey everybody,

I haven't heard from Upwork Support, but the LinkedIn link IS functioning for me again (on the Upwork mobile app at least, haven't tested desktop). I didn't change anything, but if you've been having this problem in the past few days, it could be fixed!

Good luck!
Highlighted
Althea B Member Since: Oct 20, 2016
25 of 34

Hi! 

Mine is now functional too. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
26 of 34

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kyle.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Stefanie S Member Since: Jul 10, 2020
27 of 34

I am also having the same problem. no matter what I do, the form will not accept the linkedin hyperlink... please help!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
28 of 34

Hi Stefanie,

I escalated your concern to the team, and one of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via ticket. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Hanzel l Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
29 of 34

I am also having the same problem same like stefanie no matter what I do, the form will not accept the LinkedIn hyperlink... please help!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
30 of 34

Hi Hanzel,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS