🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Non payment of my fixed payment work
Page options
brandtammy
Community Member

Non payment of my fixed payment work

I would like to raise a dispute for one of the client names Ben he asked me if I can help him with a QnA few points he had for his upcoming company and he has a small budget $40 I accepted it and he has sent his questions along with it since he didn't reply so that send the answers to all the questions he had mentioned and he had clearly mentioned if I answer his questions he will pay me I had answered all of them and now this guy is denying that whatever I have shared is of no value but that's what he had asked for right a QnA, not a strategy so I had shared that same and how he is denying and saying do whatever you want. I am also attaching the conversation screenshot for the reference

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tamanna,

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. It's important to note that you should never start working without an active contract, which would show on your My Jobs page.

You may want to check out this post for tips on how to avoid questionable jobs and use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members