🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: None of my Invited Freelancers are showin...
Page options
a5fad03b
Community Member

None of my Invited Freelancers are showing up

I have been inviting freelancers to my new job. My invitation number drops each time I do, but when I go to the "Invite Freelancers" page and click on "Invited Freelancers" it says "No invited freelancers yet".

I have even tried inviting the same person three times and, while each time my invite number goes down for the same person, they are not appearing in the invited list.

I have cleared my cache and cookies per previous threads I have seen here with the same problem and nothing helps.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robert, 

I checked your account, and I was unable to replicate your issue. I can see here that the number of invited freelancers is showing. Do you mind clearing your browser's cookies to see if the problem persists?

~ Avery
Upwork
jr-translation
Community Member

Robert M wrote:

I have been inviting freelancers to my new job. My invitation number drops each time I do, but when I go to the "Invite Freelancers" page and click on "Invited Freelancers" it says "No invited freelancers yet".

I have even tried inviting the same person three times and, while each time my invite number goes down for the same person, they are not appearing in the invited list.

I have cleared my cache and cookies per previous threads I have seen here with the same problem and nothing helps.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Maybe the freelancer blocked you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths