🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » None of my Invited Freelancers are showing up
Page options
a5fad03b
Community Member

None of my Invited Freelancers are showing up

I have been inviting freelancers to my new job. My invitation number drops each time I do, but when I go to the "Invite Freelancers" page and click on "Invited Freelancers" it says "No invited freelancers yet".

I have even tried inviting the same person three times and, while each time my invite number goes down for the same person, they are not appearing in the invited list.

I have cleared my cache and cookies per previous threads I have seen here with the same problem and nothing helps.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robert, 

I checked your account, and I was unable to replicate your issue. I can see here that the number of invited freelancers is showing. Do you mind clearing your browser's cookies to see if the problem persists?

~ Avery
Upwork
jr-translation
Community Member

Robert M wrote:

I have been inviting freelancers to my new job. My invitation number drops each time I do, but when I go to the "Invite Freelancers" page and click on "Invited Freelancers" it says "No invited freelancers yet".

I have even tried inviting the same person three times and, while each time my invite number goes down for the same person, they are not appearing in the invited list.

I have cleared my cache and cookies per previous threads I have seen here with the same problem and nothing helps.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Maybe the freelancer blocked you.

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths