🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not Able To Control Client's Screen on Zoom C...
Page options
optiguy1
Community Member

Not Able To Control Client's Screen on Zoom Call

Thanks for reading this. I really appreciate Upwork zoom call feature which is a great help but on average there's a serious need of giving control feature which Zoom provides should be enabled on Upwork so it can help us save time for our clients as sometimes clients aren't really able to understand and perform specific actions on their end when needed and kills a lot of time which overshadows the real purpose of that call to discuss major issues and take most of the time to guide them to click on several buttons, popups and screens. 

It will be a great help for us if we being experts will simply take the screen control and do what's needed to be done and make it a smoother and effective process. It will increase freelancers and clients satisfaction to another level. 

I'll really appreciate your help in this regard. 

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

You do not need to use Upwork-provided Zoom with a client.

Once a client has officially hired you with an Upwork contract, you can use regular Zoom. Or WebEx. Or Microsoft Teams. Or any communications tool. Skype. Discord. Email. Phone calls.

You can use dedicated screen-sharing tools such as TeamViewer.

That is what I recommend for situations in which you want to control another person's screen, or let them control your screen.

Thanks for the prompt response. I wasn't really aware of the fact that it's allowed to ask for contact details once got hired for it. 

Where can I ask them to provide their skype or zoom ID? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths