🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not Getting A Rising Star Badge
Page options
gillanidigital
Community Member

Not Getting A Rising Star Badge

I've Completed Almost 2 Jobs and the Third one is under process project and My current Earning is 60$. Also on my First Project I've done that Successfully but I can't Engage with that client for a Long Term Because My Exams are Started that's after Completing my 1 week project I've tell the Client that I can't work with your right now for Next week because my exams are started but he don't understand my reason and ask for a Refund for his previous work which I've done I gave him the Refund but they gave me the bonus 20$ bonus too which I can't refund him because I don't know how to do that. Now I've 2 Jobs First one us Refunded Client and the 2nd one is Successful. Both of the Clients gave me 5 Star Rating but they don't gave me the Feedback. and My current Earning is 60$ and the Third Job is under process. I want to know when will I get the Rising star badge I've Completed all the Requirements.

Thanks in Advance, 

Hassan Ali

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Hassan A wrote:

I've Completed Almost 2 Jobs and the Third one is under process project and My current Earning is 60$. Also on my First Project I've done that Successfully but I can't Engage with that client for a Long Term Because My Exams are Started that's after Completing my 1 week project I've tell the Client that I can't work with your right now for Next week because my exams are started but he don't understand my reason and ask for a Refund for his previous work which I've done I gave him the Refund but they gave me the bonus 20$ bonus too which I can't refund him because I don't know how to do that. Now I've 2 Jobs First one us Refunded Client and the 2nd one is Successful. Both of the Clients gave me 5 Star Rating but they don't gave me the Feedback. and My current Earning is 60$ and the Third Job is under process. I want to know when will I get the Rising star badge I've Completed all the Requirements.

Thanks in Advance, 

Hassan Ali

Why are you doing all this refunding and stuff? Of course the clients gave you feedback what are you talking about?

You need to approach this with a bit more professionalism. Only accept jobs that you can finish. Manage your time better. Educate yourself how this works. Don't worry about rising talent (not star, though that would be nice too), it's really not important and besides I thought you don't have time anyway?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Hassan A wrote:

Thanks in Advance, 

Hassan Ali

Why are you doing all this refunding and stuff? Of course the clients gave you feedback what are you talking about?

You need to approach this with a bit more professionalism. Only accept jobs that you can finish. Manage your time better. Educate yourself how this works. Don't worry about rising talent (not star, though that would be nice too), it's really not important and besides I thought you don't have time anyway?

well actually I've completed my client work very successfully and than Suddenly My Exam Date Sheet is Arrived that's why I can work with the Client in Long Run.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members